• Get a new doctor. My weight loss practitioner is fine, but I need a general practitioner for all the things that the weight loss doctor doesn’t cover. I am interested in Metaformin or Glucophage to bring down my insulin resistance and assist in my weight loss.
• Surf the web for support groups. Weight Support; PCOS Support; and research and try out recipes to support my journey.
• Real World Assistance – Getting together a group of people that have the same goals (preferably people I do not know). Gotta start somewhere, right? Wish me luck!!!
• 2 ripe tomatoes, diced
• 1/2 pound sharp Cheddar, diced
• 1 large onion, diced
• 1 head iceberg lettuce, washed, drained and shredded
• 1 pound lean ground beef, browned, crumbled and drained
• 1 cup salad dressing (recommended: Catalina)
• 1 (7-ounce) bag taco flavored chips, crushed
• 1 cup salsa
• Tortilla chips, to serve
Combine the tomatoes, cheese, onion, lettuce, and ground beef in a large bowl. Add the salad dressing and mix well. Just before serving, add the taco chips, tossing to combine with other ingredients. Top each serving with salsa. Serve with tortilla chips.
* PLEASE NOTE: The lemonade diet was attempted, but unsuccessful. I managed to forego 13 hours before I ate something. On the good hand, I think the “cleansing” portion worked!