Monday, July 5, 2010

PCOS...Poly Cycstic Ovarian Syndrome or Please Cut Out Salt...

I think The last time I wrote in this blog, it was 5 months ago, I was in a new office, and I was on track...

Well that was then...this is now...
I now belong to an office of partiers.  They celebrate almost anything and will give a party at the blink of an eye.  What does this mean?  It means FOOD.  CARBS.  WEIGHT GAIN.  I don't know why I felt as though I was gaining, I am steady at 274.  I hate it though, because an addiction is an addiction.  I can't seem to stay away from carbs, sugar and fried foods enough to benefit from the little exercise I do get.

Well never a quitter...I went shopping.  Chicken salad, corn (on the cob), chopped chicken, turkey burgers.  I will get there...

TODAY'S RECIPE

Ingredients:



* Low Carb Tortillas

* Chicken breast

* fat free cheese

* Low carb salsa

* Cayenne Pepper or tabasco

Directions:

Cook the chicken until it's where you like it. Cut it into thin strips and place it on one tortilla. Then top it off with salsa, condiments and top it off with the cheese (2 FF slices will suffice) and place the other tortilla on top. Nuke it for 30-45 sec and then cut it into 4-8 pieces, or whatever you want

Nutritional Facts:

1 Chicken Quesadilla yields roughly...

245 calories

5.4g fat

22g carbohydrates

16g fiber

46.1g Protein
 
HAPPY EATING!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment