Thursday, April 22, 2010

Water...Agua...Vater...de l'eau potable...shui (水)...

It doesn't matter how much you eat, its so necessary to drink water.  My weight has seemed to plateau, and I realize it is imperative that I include water and exercise.  The urge to get my wellness together has crept up on me.  Food is a legal addiction; it is everywher...television billboards...

The strange thing is I am not an over-eater.  I am just addicted to carbohydrates....


So I thought I'd do the one most important thing, drink water.  I wrote the title in 5 different languages so that there's no mistaking...water is my friend...

Tonight's Recipe
A Glass of Water

1 8 once glass
5 ice cubes
add water (Can be Spring or Tap)
rest it on the counter until glass perspires
then drink up!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment