Tuesday, January 28, 2014

MANGO MADNESS...

Oh Glory!  I have found fruit in the desert of my freezer!  i was so over a total vegetable Nutriblast (although I am quite aware that an all vegetable blast would completely aid in my weight loss goals).   I was in the freezer, searching for some protien to feed my family (these men I live with are all lean eating machines).  They will not participate in my new regime, I know that they won't.

My cousin asked me today if we'd all take accountability.  She thought it be a great idea for a couple of us that are friends hold each other to the promises we are making to one another.  She wants to ensure that we all have the support we need to overcome our issues with weight.

"Do you need to go audition for Extreme Weight Loss?" she asked.  "Yeah, I said.  These guys do body and MIND transformation.

In that moment I realized, Renee, you will remain fat as long as your mind is fat.  I'm not interested in looking like anyone else, being the world's depiction of beautiful.  I want to be healthy.  I want to have some babies.  I don't want to keep waiting for my life to start.This is what I feel I have been doing....waiting.  In a sorted type of limbo.  A transition.

As I said in an earlier post, I'm suppose to have the surgery sometime in March, although I was never given an exact date.  It's funny, I believe that's for a reason.  I don't want temporary relief.  I want to be well.  I want to live my life, not just exist.

So here I am sitting at this table telling my truth, yet again...

God, please...is my blogging in vain?  Please let the answer be no...

Today's Recipe

1/2 cup of Spinach 
4 baby carrots 
1 head of broccoli
1/4 cup of flaxseed

No comments:

Post a Comment