Friday, January 31, 2014

When the Diet Lacks...Just Try FLAX

So, if you're anything like me, then the reality is you are carnivorous like a mo-fo.  I know that I am attempting this power-up of juice, but I haven't stopped eating, I have just replaced 2 meals.  I have also noticed that when I added flax seed to  my Nuttriblast it thickened up.  I find this to be great because I felt as though I had sustenance.

I am attempting to change my own mind.  Find adequate substitutes for the things that I know aren't any good for me.

The night before last I had a 6 inch tuna.  I am going to have to learn how to have sandwiches without bread, wrapped in lettuce.

I really wish I had someone around here that I could encourage that could encourage me to do this.  Partners are always better...don't you think?

1 comment:

  1. if everything in our lives is due to our vision, i would say you have visioned a wonderful life for yourself...you have a family, time & space to do your creative work, a peaceful living space, & good souls around you...all that is a great foundation for visioning the health & body that you want...& it can be fun...make crazy smoothies & strange salad combinations (i love cranberries, tuna & kale...so delicious!) take a yoga or dance class...enjoy the process as you transform into a lighter you...girl i'm still fat but i'm encouraging myself just talking to you...blessings on your journey!

    ReplyDelete